Udit Narayan Songs, Height, Age, Weight, Net Worth, Family, Biography and Unknown Facts
Udit Narayan Songs
|Tip Tip Barsa Paani||Cheez Badi||Pardesi paradise||Bole Chudiyan|
|Ae Mere Humsafar||Akeli Na Bazaar Jaya Karo||Taaro Ka Chamakta||Mubarak Mubarak|
|Dil Laga Liya Mene||Kyu Ki Itna Pyaar||Chaha Hai Tujhko||Radha|
|Dil Toh Pagal Hai||Kuch Kuch Hota Hai||Thoda Sa Pyaar Hua Hai||Soni Soni|
Udit Narayan Biography
Udit Kumar Jha is also Known by the name Udit Narayan is an Indian Playback Singer who mainly give his voice in Bollywood and Nepali Movies.
Udit Narayan Height
His Height is 5 feet 5 1/2 inches or 155 cm or 1.55 m
Udit Narayan Age
He was Born on 1 December 1955 and according to his Birth Date, he is 62 years of age.
Udit Narayan Weight
His Weight is 70 kg or 154.3 lbs
Udit Narayan Body Measurements
- Chest-37 inches
- Waist-30 inches
- Biceps-12 inches
Udit Narayan Hair Color
He has Black Color Hairs
Udit Narayan Eye Color
He has Black Color Eyes
Udit Narayan Birth Place
Bhardaha, Saptari, Nepal
Udit Narayan Zodiac Sign
Udit Narayan Education
- School-Shree Public School.
- Educational Qualification-unknown
Udit Narayan Parents
- Father-Hare Krishna Jha
- Mother-Bhuwaneshwari Devi
- Brother– n/a
Udit Narayan Hobbies
Udit Narayan Net Worth
His Estimated Net Worth is $20 Million USD
Udit Narayan Family
- Wife-Ranjhana Narayan Jha(1984-85), Deepa Narayan Jha(1985)
- Daughter– n/a
- Son– Aditya Narayan
Udit Narayan Fav Things
- Fav Musicians– Lata Mangeshkar, Alka Yagnik, A.R Rehman, Uttam Singh, Rajesh Roshan, and Ismail Darbar.
Udit Narayan Unknown Facts
- He Neither Drinks nor Smoke
- He started his Career with “Radio Nepal”.
- He has Sung about 25000 songs in 36 Different Languages
- His Debut Song was “Mil Gaya Mil Gaya” in 1980 from the Movie Unees Bees.
- He got his Breakthrough with the Movie Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak in 1988.
- He also Acted in the Nepali Movies
- His Singing Style Includes Filmy, Pop, Classical and Pop
- He got married in 1985
- He is the Only Actor who got the awards in 1980’s,90’s and 2000.
- He was awarded the Padma Bhushan in 2016 by the Govt of India
- Join Him on Facebook,