Taylor Marie Hill Height(Feet), Age, Weight, Body Measurement
Real Name and Bio:
Taylor Marie Hill was Born on March 5, 1996, is an American Model and Current Victoria’s Street Angel Since 2005. Her Height is 5 Feet 9 inches or 175 cm or 1.75 m. Her Weight is 55 Kgs or 121 pounds. She is 22 years of age.
Best Known For
Working as a Fashion Model for Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2014.
Physical Stats and More:
Her Height is 5 Feet 9 inches or 175 cm or 1.75 m
She is 22 years of age.
Her Weight is 55 Kgs or 121 pounds
She completed her Graduation from Pomona High School.
She appeared in the White Cross Production Commercials.
First Tv Show
First Fashion Show
She Debuted Haute Couture / Autumn-Winter 2012
Join Her on Facebook,
Join her on Twitter
Join her on Instagram,
- Father-David Hill
- Mother-Jennifer Hill
- Sister-Logan Rae Hill, Mackinley Hill
- Fav City- London
Her Estimated Net Worth is $6 Million USD
- Michael Shank(2013-present)
- She Graced the Cover Page of Elle Norway Magazine in 2012.
- Before Coming to Modeling she was a Gymnast.
- She Likes Snowboarding.
- She is Left Handed.
- She Loves to Draw.
- She graduated at the age of 16.
- She was Discovered.
- Taylor Marie Hill was Discovered when she was 14, in Granby, Colorado by Jim Jordan, a photographer.
- In 2013, began her Modeling when she was included on Intimissimi’s index. She has been in print crusades for Forever 21.
- In 2014 she displayed for H&M and strolled the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show for the primary time. That year she ended up one of the characteristics of Rosa Cha with Erin Heatherton, Frida Gustavsson, and Barbara Palvin.
- She was voted “2015’s most encouraging model” by Couturesque’s readers. In 2015, she facilitated an occasion for Victoria’s Secret PINK. That same year (2015) she turned into a Victoria’s Secret Angel. Also, she publicized Versus Versace. In August 2015, she won “Model of the Year” in online life at Fashion Media Awards.
- In 2016, she played a model in the film The Neon Demon and made her introduction at No. 17 on Forbes’ “The World’s Top-Earning Models” list, with evaluated income of $4 million in the vicinity of 2015 and 2016. In July 2016, she was named as the new face of French magnificence mark Lancôme.
- She has shown up in articles for American, British, French, Spanish, Japanese, Arabian, Ecuadorian, and Mexican Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, French, Dutch and Australian Elle, W, Madame Figaro, Dazed, LOVE, V, Russian Número, Pop Magazine, Russh Magazine, Grazia, Glamor and Italian Marie Claire.
- In 2016 Taylor Hill’s name has come to No. 9 with 3.6 million devotees on the Most Followed Models list by Harper’s Bazaar.
- In the wake of working in crusades and photoshoots, Taylor Hill strolled for high mold architects Versace, Valentino, Chanel, Armani, Moschino, Dolce and Gabbana, Brandon Maxwell, Balmain, Givenchy, Fendi, Ralph Lauren, Kenzo, DKNY, Marc Jacobs, Miu, Michael Kors and Bottega Veneta amid the New York, Milan and Paris Fashion Weeks. She has been the face for notices of Jimmy Choo by Craig McDean, Michael Kors by Mario Testino, Topshop by Giampaolo Sgura, David Yurman by Bruce Weber and Joe’s Jeans by Mario Sorrenti between 2016-2018.