Tamannaah Bhatia Height Weight Age Net Worth Affairs Family Biography and Unknown Facts
Tamannaah Bhatia is Known by the Screen Name Tamannah and she mainly appears in the Tamil, Telugu, Marathi and other South Indian Movies.She also Appeared in the Kannada Films.Apart From Acting she also Performs various Stage Shows and other Film Events.
She made her Debut in Bollywood when she was only 15 with the Movie “Chaand Sa Roshan Chehra” in the Year 2005.
She appeared in the Various Telugu and Tamil Movies Like Ayaan(2009), Siruthai(2011), Veeram(2014), Dharma Dhurai(2016) and others.However, the Most Superhit Film of her Career was Bahubali: the Conclusion(2017).She was the Only First Actress of India who was nominated at the Saturn Awards for Supporting Best Actress.
She also received the Dayawati Modi Awards.
Tamannaah Bhatia Height
The Height of Tamannaah Bhatia is 165 cm or 1.63 m or 5 feet 5 inches.
She has 55 kg weight or 121 lbs
She was Born on 21 December 1989 and she is 28 years of age.
She charges 1.75 Crore per Movie.Her Estimated Net Worth is $11 Million USD.
She attended National College Mumbai and completes her Bachelor Degree in Arts
She has Black Color Hair and Hazel Color Eyes
She is Sagittarius and her birth Place is Mumbai, Maharastra.
- Father-Santhosh Bhatia
- Mother -Rajani Bhatia
- Brother – Anand Bhatia
Tamannaah Bhatia Hobbies
Dancing, Reading, Writing, Poetry and Quotes
Watching Madhuri Dixit Films.
Dislikes: Eating Chapattis
Tamannaah Bhatia Favourite Things
- Fav Food – Biryani
- Fav Actor – Mahesh Babu and Hrithik Roshan
- Fav Actress – Madhuri Dixit
- Fav Color – Red and Blue
- Fav Destination – Paris, Dubai, and Kashmir
Tamannaah Bhatia Affair
Tamannaah Bhatia Unknown Facts
- She was the Only Actress of India who got Nomination in Saturn Awards for Best Actress in a Supporting Role
- She Acted in approx 60 Movies in different Languages
- She also received Honorary Doctorate From CIAC in association to KEISEI international University.
- On 31 March 2015, she Started a Jewellery business named “White n Gold” having Malls in Mumbai and Bangalore.
- In Jan 2016 she became the Brand Ambassador of India for the Campaign Beto Padhao, Beti Bachao.
- She Considers Madhuri Dixit as her Role Model
- In a Press Conference, she stated that she will Never wear Bikini on Screen.
- You can Connect with her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.