Narendra Modi Height, Age, Weight, Net Worth, Bio and Unknown Facts
Real Name and Bio:
Real Name of Narendra Modi and Biography
Narendra Damodardas Modi is the Real Name of Narendra Modi is an Indian Politician and Prime Minister of IndiaSince 2014. He was also Appointed as the Chief Minister of Gujarat from 2001 to 2004 and is the Member of Parliment for Varanasi. He is the Leading Member of BJP(Bhartiya Janta Party) is a Hindu Nationalist Party and he is also the member of Right Wing Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sang(RSS). His Height is 5 Feet 7 inches, weight is 75 kgs and he is 67 years of age.
Politician and Social Activist.
BJP(Bhartiya Janta Party)
Narendra Modi Political Journey
- In 1988, he Joined BJP.
- In November 1995, he was elected as the Secretary of BJP
- In May, He became the General Secretary of BJP
- On October 3, 2001, he was elected as the Prime Minister of Gujarat.
- On 26th May 2014, he was appointed as the 14th Prime Minister of India.
Narendra Modi Biggest Rivals
Rahul Gandhi and Nitish Kumar
Physical Stats and More:
His Height is 5 Feet 7 Inches or 170 cm or 1.70 m
He was Born on 17 September 1950 and according to his Birth Date he is 67 years of age
His weight is 75 kgs or 165 lbs
Date Of Birth
17 September 1950
Vadnagar, Bombay State, India
Vadnagar Gujarat India
Higher Secondary School, Vadnagar, Gujarat
Gujarat University, Ahmedabad India.University of Delhi, India
- BA In Political Sciences
- MA in Political Science from Gujarat University.
- Father-Late Damodardas Mulchand Modi
- Brother-Soma(75 years), Amrut Modi(72), Prahlad(62), Pankaj(57),
- Sister-Vasantiben Hashmukh Lal Modi
7 Race Course Road, New Delhi
Jashodaben Chimanlal Modi
- Fav politicians– Syama Mukherjee, Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Fav Leaders- Mohandas Karamdas Gandhi, Swami Vivekananda.
His Salary is INR 1.58 Lakhspm+other allowances.His Estimated Net Worth is INR 1.4 Crores (as in 2014)
- He neither Drink nor Smoke.
- He was Born in Gujarati Family in Vadnagar.
- He helped his Father in Selling Tea and having his own Stall of Tea in Childhood.
- He left his Home after Graduation just because of the arranged Marriage that he rejected.
- He visited a number of Places in India for two Years and often visited many Religious Places of India.
- In 1971, he became the member of RSS.
- He was Considered as the main evict without any proof in 2002 Gujarat Riots.
- He has Taken 3 Months Course in the United States on Image Management and Public Relations.
- After Barack Obama, he is the Second Politician with having more than 12 Million Followers.
- During his administration of Ministry affairs in Gujarat, it became the world’s 2nd Best State in 2010.
- He announced the Demonitiszation and GST process in India.
- He always puts his Signature in Hindi.
- Connect him on facebook, Twitter