Pawan Kalyan Height, Age, Weight, Net Worth, Education, Family, Biography and Unknown Facts
Kondela Pawan Babu is also Known by the Stage Name Pawan Kalyan is an Indian, Film Actor, Producer, Director, Screenwriter, Writer, and Politician. He mainly works in the Telugu Cinema.
Pawan Kalyan Height
His Height is 5 feet 10 inches or 178 cm or 1.78 m
He was Born on 2nd September 1971 and according to his Birth Date, he is 46 years of age.
Pawan Kalyan Weight
His Weight is 70 kgs or 154 lbs
His Estimated Net worth is $200 Million USD
Pawan Kalyan Education
- School– unknown
- College– unknown
- Educational Qualification– unknown
- Chest-40 inches
- Waist-34 inches
- Biceps-14 inches
Pawan Kalyan Hair and Eye Color
He has Black Color Hairs and Black Color Eyes
Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh, India
Pawan Kalyan Zodiac Sign
- Father-Venkat Rao Konidela
- Mother-Anjana Devi Konidela
- Brothers-Chiranjeevi and Nagendra Babu
- Fav Food-Aratikya Vepudu
- Fav Actor– Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Chiranjeevi and Amitabh Bachchan
- Fav Actress– Savitri
- Fav Film-Khaidi
- Fav Colors– Black, White, and Blue
Pawan Kalyan Hobbies
Reading and Gardening
Akkada Ammayi Ikkada Abbayi(1996)
- Gfs-Renu Desai and Anna Lezhenva
- Wife-Nandini(1997-2007,)Renu Desai(2009-2012) and Anna Lezhenva(2013-present)
- Daughter-Adhya Konidala
- Son-Akira Nandan
Pawan Kalyan Unknown Facts
- He neither Drink nor Smoke.
- He is the First South Indian Actor to have appeared in Pepsi Cold Drink Commercial.
- He joined Politics and the Party name was Jana Sena Party.
- Vijay and Venkatesh are his Good Friends.
- He gets the failure in his Directorial Debut Film Jhonny in 2003
- He was Listed 26th Spot on the Forbes among the top 100 Famous Celebs of India in 2013.
- He Mostly Produces the Films under the Banners of Anjana Productions and Pawan Kalyan Creative Works.
- He is the Younger Brother of Chiranjeevi and Kalyan Babu.
- In 2012 he Donated INR 500,000 to support Olympics Sports Shooter Rekha Chalichemela
- In 2013 he Donated INR 2 million to the Floods affected areas of Uttrakhand.
- Join Him on Twitter