Margaret Qualley Age Height Weight Body Bio-Net Worth and Unknown Facts:
Real Name and Biography
Sarah Margaret Quallay was Born on October 23, 1994, is an American, Actress, Dancer and a Model.
Actress, Dancer, Model
Best Known For
She is Best Known for Playing the Role Jill Garvey on the HBO Tv Series The Leftovers and Mia Sutton in the Death Note movie in 2017.
Physical Stats and More:
Her Height is 5 Feet 9 inches or 175 cm or 1.75 m.
She is 23 Years of age
Her Weight is 56 Kgs or 123 1/2 pounds
Hair Color and Eye Color
She has Light Brown Hair Color and Blue Color Eyes
She Attended New York University. She studied From America Ballet Theatre. She then enrolled herself in the New York French’s Academy. She then attended Royal Academic of Dramatic Art.
Pal Alto in 2013
First Fashion Show
Ready to Wear /, Spring Summer – 2012
First Tv Show
The Leftovers in 2014
Join her on Instagram.
- Father-Paul Quallay
- Mother-Andie MacDowell
- Brother-Justin Quallay(older brother)
- Sister-Rainey Quallay
Fan Mail Address
9111 Willshire Blvd
Beverly Hills CA 9204 3604
- Movie- An America in Paris(1951)
Her Estimated Net Worth is $6 Million USD
- Natt Wolf(2011-2014)
- Her Older Sister Rainey is an Actress, Singer, Songwriter.
- She was only 5 years of age when her parents get separated.
- She left home at 14, she pursued her career studies.
- Margaret is her Middle Name.
- IN 2011 Quallay has started Modelling at the age of 16 in the New York Fashion week Walking for Alberta Ferretti.
- In 2012, she walked for Chanel.
- She is Currently Signed with IMG Models and UNO Models Barcelona.
- She is very Close to her Sister and often described her as her Idol.