Liza Soberano Height, Age, Weight, Body Measurement, Bio & More
Real Name and Bio:
Hope Elizebeth “Liza” Soberano is the Real Name of Liza Soberano was born on Jan 4, 1998, is a Filipino American Actress. She started her Acting Career with the TV Series and Films Including the Wansapanatyam(2011), Kung Akoy Liwan Mo(2012), She is the One(2013), Must be Love (2013). She rose to stardom with her Romantic Comedy Tv Series Forever More(2014-2015).
Her Height is 5 Feet 7 Inches or 170 cm or 1.70 m. Her Weight is 53 Kgs 117 lbs. She was Born on 4 January 1998 and according to her Birth Date, she is 20 years of age.
Actress, Model, Endorser
Best Known For
She rose to stardom with her Romantic Comedy Tv Series Forever More(2014-2015).
Physical Stats and More:
Her Height is 5 Feet 7 Inches or 170 cm or 1.70 m.
She was Born on 4 January 1998 and according to her Birth Date, she is 20 years of age.
Her Weight is 53 Kgs 117 lbs.
Santa Clara, California, US
She went to St. Patrick School in Filipino. She also enrolled in the Business Management Course Southville International School.
Must be Love in 2013
First Tv Show
Once Upon a Time in 2013.
Join Her on Facebook,
Join her on Twitter
Join Her on Instagram.
- Father-John Catillo Soberano
- Mother-Jacqulyn Elizabeth Nguyen nee Hanley
- Brother-Justin David Soberano, Nathaniel Larry Osorno, Dustin David Nguyen, Jaden Parker Nguyen
- Sister-Leilani Elizebeth Osorno and Kaycee Logan Nguyen
- Style Icon- Audrey Hepburn, Kendall Jenner, and Gigi Hadid.
- Maybelline Products – Creamy Matte Lipsticks
- Mascara– Great Lash Mascara
- Luxury Brand– Christian Dior
- Filipino Food– Sinigang
- Cuisine- Italian
- Flower– Daisy
- Song– Try by Colbie Caillat
- City- New York City.
- Tree- Sequoia
- Cartoon Character- Scooby Doo
Her Estimated Net Worth is $1.7 Million USD
- Mega Tuna
- Advance Paper.
- Nescafe and many others
- Enrique Gill(2015-present)
Liza met the kindred performing artist, Enrique on the arrangements of She’s the One (2013) in which she was thrown in a supporting part. The two turned out to be dear companions who keep on working together as well as study and travel together also. Liza turned 19 in January 2017 and it was heard that her grandparents dislike her being in a genuine relationship at such a youthful age.
Despite the fact that Liza and Enrique diminish amongst affirming and denying dating gossipy tidbits, it is very clear that they are close. In July 2017 main story of YES! Magazine, the two on-screen characters at long last confessed to being enamored. In any case, amid that same year, Enrique admitted that he is as yet sitting tight for the gift and endorsement of Liza’s family. In addition, in 2015, Liza uncovered that her ability contract disallows her from having a beau till she was 23.
- She Started Modelling at the age of 12.
- She was Named as the Most Popular Asian pacific Endorser.
- She has Dual Citizenship of the United States and the Philippines.
- At the age, of 13 she was Discovered by her Talent Manager Ogie Diaz.
- She is Followed By Star Pop Singer Justin Bieber on Twitter.
- In August she signed a deal as the New Face of Maybelline.
- She was Spotted on the Ist Rank in the annual “Independent Critics List of the 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2017”.
- In 2018 she was Listed as the No. 1 admired Women in the Philippines by the YouGov an International Internet Based Market Research and Analytics Firm.