Kishore Kumar Songs, Height, Age, Weight, Family, Biography and Unknown Facts
Kishore Kumar Songs
|Mere Mehboob Qayamat-1964||Ek Ladki Bheegi Bhaagi Si-1958||Koi HumDum Na Raha-1961||Allah Kare Tu Bhi AA Jaye-1964|
|Chedo Na Meri Julfen-1964||JHoome Re Jhoome-1961||Kehna Hai Aaj Tumse-1968||O Meri Maina-1966|
|Kehne Ki Nahi Baat-1966||Matwale Hum Matwale-1961||Phir Suhani Shaam Dhali||Ye Bheeni Bheeni Ye Bheegi|
|Khali Peeli kahe Ko-1952||Dwar Tehre Jo Bhi aata-1961||Ruk Jaa Rokhta Hai -1964||Kadal Thandi|
Kishore Kumar Biography
Kishor Kumar was a Popular Indian Playback Singer, Composer, Lyricist, Screenwriter, Producer and Director. In the History of Hindi Cinema, he was often Considered as one of the Most Popular Singers of all Time.
Kishore Kumar Height
His Height was 5 feet 7 inches
Kishore Kumar Age
He was Born on 4th August 1929
Kishore Kumar Death Date
He died on 13 October 1987.
Kishore Kumar Weight
His Weight was 75 kg
Kishore Kumar Education
- School- unknown
- College- unknown
- Educational Qualification- unknown
Kishore Kumar Body Measurements
- Chest-42 inches
- Waist-36 inches
- Biceps-14 inches
Kishore Kumar Hair and Eye Color
He has Dark Brown Eye and Black Hair Color
Kishore Kumar Birth Place
Khandwa, Central Provinces, British India-Madhya Pradesh, India
Kishore Kumar Family
- Father-Kunjalal Ganguly
- Mother-Gouri Devi
- Brother-Ashok Kumar and Anoop Kumar
- Sisters-sati Devi
Kishore Kumar Wife
- Wife– Ruma Guha(1st Wife), Madhubala(2nd Wife), Yogeeta Bali(3rd wife), Leela Chandavarkar(4th Wife)
- Son– Amit Kumar and Sumeet Kumar
Kishore Kumar Unknown Facts
- Apart From Hindi Singing he also has sung songs in other Regional Languages Like Bengali, Marathi, Assamese, and many others.
- He has won 8 Filmfare awards for the Best Playback Singing category.
- In 1985-86 he was awarded the “Lata Mangeshkar award”.
- His Last Unreleased Song was Sold out at RS.15.6 Lakhs in an Auction.
- He Belongs to a Bengali Family
- He is one of the Romantic Singers of his time as he Sung Songs Like “Roop Tera Mastana”, “Agar Tum Na Hote” and many more.