Jhanvi Kapoor Height, Age, Weight, Bio & More
Real Name and Bio:
Real Name and Biography
Jhanvi Kapoor is an Indian Bollywood Actress. She is the Daughter of Late Sri Devi and Producer Boney Kapoor. She is 21 Years of age and her height is 5 Feet 4 Inches. She has a weight of 50kgs. Her Nick Name is Jaan. She was Born in Mumbai, Maharastra.
Best Known For
She is Best Known for her Movie Dhadak in July 2018. She Gets the role in the Movie Dhadak directed by Shashank Khaitan produced by Dharma Productions and Zee Studios opposite Ishaan Khatter in the Lead Roles. The Movie is Based on the 2016 Marathi Language Film Sairat. The Movie is Going to be released on 20 July 2018.
Physical Stats and More:
Her Height is 5 Feet 4 Inches or 163 cm or 1.63 m
She was Born on 7 March 1997 and according to her Birth Date she is 21 years of age
Her Weight is 50 Kgs or 110 lbs
Mumbai, Maharastra, India
She attended Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai. She has Done her course Theatre in Films
- Father-Boney Kapoor
- Mother-Late Sri Devi
- Brother-Arjun Kapoor
- Sister-Khushi Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor
Lokhandwala Complex, Andheri, North West, Mumbai
Dancing, Travelling and Listening To Music
- Fav Food– Mutton, Rajasthani Cuisines, Italian Dishes
- Fav Actors– Salman Khan, Shahid Kapoor and Dilip Kumar
- Fav Films– Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge and Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
- Fav Fashion Designer- Manish Malhotra
Her Estimated Net Worth is $40 Million USD
- Bf- Akshat Ranjan
- She Likes to drink Alcohol but not smoke
- You can connect her on Instagram
- She is having very closely resembles with Her Mother.
- She would be the First Choice for the Movie “Simba” in opposite to Ranveer Singh but she declined the Project as she was very nervous to act with him.
- Her Mother having the Dream to see her on Silver Screen but unfortunately, she died in Dubai on 24 Feb 2018.
- On the Sets of Dhadak, she starts comparing with her Mother but Farah Khan has declined that by saying it is Unfair.
- She always Loves Sharing her Pictures with her Fans.
- However, Her Mother Never wants her to Join Bollywood, in fact, she wants her to Marry and Settle Down.