James Marsden Ethnicity
James Marsden Build
James Marsden Manager
Authentic Talent and Literary Management
James Marsden Distinctive Features
- Attractive personality
- Charming Smile
James Marsden First Debut Film
No Dessert, Dad, Till You Mow the Lawn (1994)
James Marsden First TV Show
Saved by the Bell: The New Class (1993)
James Marsden Diet and Workout
James plays sports to stay in shape and, drinks loads of water and avoids late night meals.
James Marsden Affairs/Wife
- Mary Elizabeth “Lisa” Linde
- Rose Costa
- Cherie Thibodeaux
- Suki Waterhouse
- Edie (aka Emma Deigman)
James Marsden Favorite Things
- Brand – Calvin Klein, Prada
- Food – Sushi
- Movie – Jaws, The Godfather
- Songs – Shameless by Garth Brooks
- Film Stars – Paul Newman and Kate Winslet
James Marsden Unknown Facts
- He was given the Blockbuster Award of the “Best Supporting Actor” for his role in “X-Men” series.
- James has been a member of the Delta Tau Delta fraternity.
- To follow his acting career, he left his studies in the middle.
- James made a guest appearance in ABC’s “Modern Family” in January 2011.
- He also has done modeling for the famous brand Versace.