Farah Khan Height Age Weight Biography Family Net Worth and Unknown Facts
Farah Khan Biography.
Farah Khan is a well-known film director, film producer, and choreographer. She has choreographed more than 100 songs in many Hindi films. She is the best known for directing hit films like Main Hoon Na and Om Shanti Om.
Products from Amazon.in
Farah Khan Height.
Her height is 5 Feet 3 Inches or
160 cms or 1.60m
Farah Khan Weight.
Her weight is 65kgs or 143lbs.
Farah Khan Net Worth.
Farah Khan’s net worth is estimated to be $10 million.
Farah Khan Real Name.
Farah Khan Nick Name.
Farah Khan Occupation.
Choreographer, Actress, Film director, film producer.
Farah Khan Best Known For.
She is the best known for her outstandingly directing film like Main Hoon Na and Om Shanti Om.
Farah Khan Body Measurement.
Farah Khan Hair Colour.
Farah Khan Eye Colour.
Farah Khan Sexual Orientation.
Farah Khan Zodiac Sign.
Farah Khan Birth Place
Mumbai, Maharashtra (India)
Farah Khan Nationality.
Farah Khan Education.
Farah Khan Debut.
As a Choreographer: Kahan Kahan Se Guzar Gaya (1981).
As an Actress: Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998).
As a Director: Main Hoon Na (2004).
Products from Amazon.in
Price: INR 1,299.00Was: INR 1,766.46
Price: INR 186.00Was: INR 200.00
Farah Khan Facebook
Farah Khan Twitter
Farah Khan Instagram
Farah Khan Family.
Father- Kamran Khan-(Former stunt film-maker)
Mother- Menaka Irani
Brother- Sajid Khan(Actor and Director)
Shirish Kunder (Husband)
Daughter- Anya, Diva
Farah Khan Religion.
Farah Khan Hobbies.
Dancing, Telling Jokes etc.
Farah Khan Favourite Things.
Favorite Food:- Non-vegetarian food and Biryani.
Favorite Actor:- Shahrukh Khan
Favorite Actress:- Sushmita Sen
Farah Khan Affairs/BF
Shirish Kunder (Film Editor)
Farah Khan Unknown Facts.
1) Farah Khan never smokes.
2) A former screenwriter, Honey Irani (Farhan Akhtar’s mother) is her aunt. Farhan Akhtar is her cousin.
3) Farah & Farhan share the same birthdates (different years though)
4) Farah Khan’s father was a big filmmaker of his era until he put all of his savings on making the film ‘Aisa Bhi Hota Hai’ (1971) which was a big flop. Due to this Farah and her family lost all their wealth, and were living an ordinary and simple life until she became a successful choreographer.
5) Farah’s’ parents divorced when she was just 11 years old.
6) Her after his failure in ‘ Aisa Bhi Hota ha’ became alcoholic and died due to liver damage when Farah was 19 years old.
7) She got inspiration for dancing when she saw the dance of Michael Jackson in his song “Thriller”.
8) She learned dancing by seeing videos
9) Farah and her brother Sajid Khan performed as a backup dancer in the song “Bacha Le Sambha Le Koi To Yahan Se Nikale” in the film “3D Saamri” in 1985. They had mud on their faces in this song, this is why their face isn’t recognizable.
10) She has choreographed more than 100 Bollywood songs.
11) She has also worked in a few international choreography projects.
12) Farah Khan believes in saving money. She still uses the same bank account She had in her college days.
13) She married to Shirish Kunder who was the editor of her debut directorial film, “Main Hoon Na.”
14) She gave birth to triplets on 11th February 2008.
15) Farah & her husband, Shirish started their own production company, “Three’s Company”, named after their triplet kids.
16) She has been also known for her off-camera abusing nature. There is a leaked video of Farah Khan in which she was caught abusing.