Emmy Rossum Height(Feet), Age, Weight, Body Trivia
Real Name and Bio:
Emmanuelle Grey “Ammy” Rossum is the Real Name of Emmy Rossum was Born on 12 September 1986 is an American Actress, Director, Singer-Songwriter. She is Best Known for her Famous Role Fiona Gallagher in the Tv Series Shameless. Her Height is 5 Feet 6 1/2 inches or 169 cm or 1.69 m. Her Weight is 55 Kgs or 121 lbs. She was Born on 12 September 1986, and according to her Birthdate, she is 31 years of age.
Actress, Director, Singer-Songwriter
Best Known For
She is Best Known for her Movies Like Songcatcher(2000), An American Rhapsody(2001), Passionada(2002), Mystic River(2003), The Day After Tomorrow(2004), The Phantom of the Opera(2004)
Physical Stats and More:
Her Height is 5 Feet 6 1/2 inches or 169 cm or 1.69 m
she is 31 years of age.
Her Weight is 55 Kgs or 121 lbs.
New York City, New York, USA
She attended Spence School in New York City. She also Studied in the Standford University and the Columbia University.
Grace and Glorie in 1996.
Inside Out on October 23, 2007
First Tv Show
Law N Order in 1997
Join Her on Facebook,
Join Her on Twitter,
Join Her on Instagram,
- Mother-Cheryl Rossum
- Opera– Carmen
- Designer– Ralph Lauren
- Fav Actors– Sean Penn, Miranda Richardson
- Fav Book- Of Mice and Men(By John Steinbeck)
Her Estimated Net Worth is $12 Million USD
- David Wildstein(2005)
- Topher Grace(2005-2007)
- Milo Ventimigilia(2007)
- Chris Evans(rumors)
- Justin Siegel(2007-2009)
- Adam Duritz(2009-2010)
- Tyler Jacob Moore(2011-2013)
- Sam Esmail(2013-present)
- Her Mother is Jewish While Her Father is Protestant.
- Rossum Married music official Justin Siegel on February 17, 2008, however freely introduced themselves as in a relationship yet unmarried. He petitioned for separate on September 25, 2009, in Los Angeles, referring to hopeless differences, and the separation was finished on December 28, 2010.
- In August 2015, Rossum ended up connected to author/chief Sam Esmail following two long stretches of dating, and the couple wedded in May 2017.
- After her Role in The Phantom of the Opera, Rossum was offered a few arrangements to record traditional collections, however, cannot, Selecting to make a collection of contemporary, more standard music. “I was motivated to cut this collection since I’m so disappointed tuning in to the radio nowadays,” Rossum bemoaned. “There is so minimal enthusiastic honesty.”
- Regarding the sound and style of her music, she stated, “It’s popular music, yet not Britney Spears bubblegum pop. I need it to have a David Gray or Annie Lennox feel. I’ve been spending up to 12 hours per day in the studio.”
- Rossum refers to Sarah McLachlan, Whitney Houston, Celine Dion and Faith Hill as a portion of her influences.
- Rossum’s collection Inside Out was created by Stuart Brawley. It was discharged on October 23, 2007, and topped at 199 in the U.S. Board charts.
- For the advancement of the record, Geffen Records highlighted the melody, “Back Me Off,” as a component of the second volume of Hollywood Records’ Girl Next aggregation collection, which was discharged on July 10, 2007. Soon thereafter, she was picked as Yahoo’s “Who’s Next” craftsman of the month and a “One to Watch” by MSN.
- In December 2007, Rossum discharged three Christmas tunes on the EP Carol of the Bells. It was likewise this year that Rossum sang the national song of praise at the Toyota/Save Mart 350 NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series race at Infineon Raceway and performed at the principal ever Perez Hilton Presents occasion at the El Rey Theater in Hollywood.
- On October 27, 2007, Rossum again sang the national song of devotion at the New Jersey Devils’ first home session of the 2007– 08 NHL season, which was likewise the primary amusement the group played in the recently built Prudential Center. She likewise performed at the Hollywood Christmas Celebration at the Grove in Los Angeles and the Lighting of the Great Tree in Atlanta, Georgia.
- She joined Counting Crows, Augustana, and Michael Franti and Spearhead as an “uncommon visitor” for select exhibitions of the “Voyaging Circus and Medicine Show” visit in mid-2009.
- In 2010, Rossum sang a tune called “Remorseless One” on vocalist Alex Band’s presentation solo collection We’ve All Been There. On the track, she sings with Band and Chantal Kreviazuk. The melody is accessible on the album.
- Rossum discharged the Warner Bros. Records collection Sentimental Journey on January 29, 2013. Dissimilar to Inside Out on which Rossum composed the tunes herself, the collection is a gathering of fronts of melodies from the 1920s to 1960s. Nostalgic Journey crested at 92 on the U.S. Bulletin diagrams and number one in Jazz Albums.
- Rossum depicts herself as a verse soprano while saying her voice is still developing. She keeps on preparing vocally at ZajacStudio, a studio keep running by soprano Joann C. Zajac
- Rossum has celiac infection, an immune system malady in which the body can’t endure any nourishments containing gluten.
- Rossum has depicted herself as “an otherworldly individual, however, I’m not particularly religious.
- Rossum was a YouthAIDS ambassador.
- In 2008, she was marked as the representative for Pinkitude, a clothing line propelled by the Pink Panther character, to enable raise to bosom disease awareness.
- In 2010, she showed up openly benefit declarations for the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC) Action Fund. She additionally works with Global Green USA to fund-raise for natural assurance and attention to biological issues.
- In 2015, Rossum battled with the Best Friends Animal Society to energize creature adoption.
- On May 26, 2009, Rossum went to a walk in West Hollywood California dissenting the California Supreme Court’s decision to maintain Proposition 8.