Dakota Fanning Height Age Weight Biography Family Net Worth and Unknown Facts
Dakota Fanning Biography
Hannah Dakota Fanning was Born on 23 February 1994 is an American Actress and Model. She rose to Fame with her Role Lucy Dawson at the age of 7 in the Drama Film I am Sam(2001). Her Other Roles in Movies Like Uptown Girls(2003), The Cat in the Hat(2003), Man on Fire(2004), War of the Words(2005), Dreamer(2005), and Charlotte’s Web(2006), Hounddog(2007), The Life of the Bees(2008), The Twilight Saga(2009-2012), Now is Good(2012), Night Movies(2013), Ocean’s 8(2018), Once Upon a Time in Hollywood(2019).
Dakota Fanning Height
Her Height is 5 Feet 4 inches or 163 cm or 1.63 m
Dakota Fanning Age
Hannah Dakota Fanning was Born on 23 February 1994 and according to her Birth date she is 24 Years of age
Dakota Fanning Weight
Her Weight is 50 Kg or 110 Pounds
Dakota Fanning Net Worth
Her Estimated Net Worth is $16 Million USD
Dakota Fanning Real Name
Hannah Dakota Fanning
Dakota Fanning Nick Name
Kodie, Kota, Blue Eyes
Dakota Fanning Occupation
American Actress and Model
Dakota Fanning Best Known For
She rose to Fame with her Role Lucy Dawson at the age of 7 in the Drama Film I am Sam(2001). Her Other Roles in Movies Like Uptown Girls(2003), The Cat in the Hat(2003), Man on Fire(2004), War of the Words(2005), Dreamer(2005), and Charlotte’s Web(2006), Hounddog(2007), The Life of the Bees(2008), The Twilight Saga(2009-2012), Now is Good(2012), Night Movies(2013), Ocean’s 8(2018), Once Upon a Time in Hollywood(2019).
Dakota Fanning Body Measurement
Dakota Fanning Hair Color and Eye Color
She has Dyed Brown Blonde Hairs and Blue Color Eyes
Dakota Fanning Dress Size
Dakota Fanning Sexual Orientation
Dakota Fanning Shoe Size
Dakota Fanning Zodiac Sign
Dakota Fanning Birth Place
Dakota Fanning Nationality
Dakota Fanning Education
She attended and Graduated From Cambell High School, Hollywood. She also Attended New York University.
Dakota Fanning Debut Movie
Dakota Fanning First Tv Show
ER in 2000
Dakota Fanning Facebook
Dakota Fanning Twitter
Dakota Fanning Instagram
Dakota Fanning Family
- Father– Heather Joy
- Mother– Steven J Fanning
- Brother– Unknown
- Sister– Elle Fanning
Dakota Fanning Religion
Dakota Fanning Fan Mail Address
View Her Complete Address Details Here
Dakota Fanning Diet and Workout
She is Sound in Dancing, therefore, she Dances to keep herself Fit and Healthy
Dakota Fanning Brand Endorsements
Tide Commercials at the age of 5
Dakota Fanning Favourite Things
- Fav People– Cameron Diaz and Britney Spears
- Fav Tv Shows– I Love Lucy Ho, Fear Factor
- Fav Bands– Rihanna and Justin Bieber
- Fav Book– Harry Potter Series by J.K Rowling
- Fav Food– Chicken and Taco
- Fav Color– Black, Blue, and Pink
- Fav Film– Gone with the Wild.
Dakota Fanning Affairs/BF
- Freddoe Highmore(2009)
- Tyler James Williams
- Jamie Strachan(2013-present)
Dakota Fanning Unknown Facts
- Her mom, Heather Joy (née Arrington), played tennis professionally, and her dad, Steven J. Fanning, played small time baseball and now fills in as a hardware sales representative in Los Angeles, California.
- Her maternal granddad is previous American football player Rick Arrington, and her close relative is previous ESPN correspondent Jill Arrington.
- Dakota is the senior sister of Elle Fanning, likewise an on-screen character, both were raised Southern Baptist.
- When Fanning was a little youngster, she was a performing artist at the Towne Lake Arts Center in Woodstock, Georgia, featuring in little plays.
- In 1999, at five years old, she started her expert acting vocation, showing up in a Tide TV plug. Her first noteworthy acting employment was a visitor job in the NBC prime-time dramatization ER, which stays one of her most loved jobs:I played a fender bender casualty who has leukemia. I got the opportunity to wear a neck support and nose tubes for the two days I worked.
- Fanning in this manner had a few visitor jobs on TV arrangement, including CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, The Practice, and Spin City. She additionally depicted the title characters of Ally McBeal and The Ellen Show as young ladies.
- In 2001, Fanning was featured inverse Sean Penn in the film I Am Sam, the tale of a simple-minded man who battles for the guardianship of his girl (played by Fanning). Her job in the film made Fanning the most youthful individual ever to be selected for a Screen Actors Guild Award, being seven years old at the time.
- She likewise won the Best Young Actor/Actress grant from the Broadcast Film Critics Association for her performance.
- In 2002, chief Steven Spielberg cast Fanning ahead of the pack youngster job of Allison “Allie” Clarke/Keys in the sci-fi miniseries Taken. At this point, she had gotten positive notification from a few film faultfinders, including Tom Shales of The Washington Post, who composed that Fanning “has the ideal kind of supernatural look about her, a captivating youthful on-screen character called upon … to convey an awesome weight.”Around the same time, Fanning showed up in three movies: as a seize casualty who turns out to be an unexpected end result in Trapped, as the youthful adaptation of Reese Witherspoon’s character in Sweet Home Alabama, and as Katie in the film Hansel and Gretel.
- After a year, she featured in two conspicuous movies: playing the concerned kid to a youthful babysitter played by Brittany Murphy in Uptown Girls, and as Sally in The Cat in the Hat. Also, Fanning voiced over work for four energized ventures amid this period, incorporating voicing Satsuki in Disney’s English dialect arrival of My Neighbor Totoro, a young lady in the Fox arrangement Family Guy, and a youthful Wonder Woman in the scene “Children Stuff” from Cartoon Network’s Justice League Unlimited.
- In 2004, she showed up on season ten of the TV arrangement Friends, assuming the job of Mackenzie, a young lady who is moving out of the house Monica and Chandler are purchasing.
- In 2004, Fanning showed up in Man on Fire as Pita, a nine-year-old who prevails upon the core of a resigned hired soldier (Denzel Washington) enlisted to shield her from criminals. Roger Ebert composed that Fanning “is a master at just ten years of age, and makes a heart-winning character.”
- Find the stowaway was her first discharge in 2005, inverse Robert De Niro. The film was by and large panned, and pundit Chuck Wilson called it “an intriguing gathering of equivalents – if the kid star [Fanning] tested the ace [De Niro] to a round of gaze intently at, the legend might just squint first.”
- Fanning voiced Lilo Pelekai (assuming control for Daveigh Chase) in the direct-to-video movie Lilo and Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch. She likewise had a little part in the Rodrigo García film Nine Lives (discharged in October 2005), in which she imparted a whole nine-minute scene to on-screen character Glenn Close, who had her own particular acclaim for Fanning: “She’s unquestionably an old soul. She’s one of those talented individuals that tag along each now and then.”Fanning additionally recorded voice work for Coraline amid this time.
- Fanning finished shooting on Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story (inverse Kurt Russell) in late October 2004.
- Kris Kristofferson, who plays her character’s granddad in the film, said that she resembles Bette Davis reincarnated.
- While advancing her job in Dreamer, Fanning turned into an enlisted individual from Girl Scouts of the USA at an uncommon function, which was trailed by a screening of the film for individuals from the Girl Scouts of the San Fernando Valley Council
- Fanning at that point proceeded to star in War of the Worlds, featuring close by Tom Cruise. Discharged backward request (War in June 2005 and Dreamer in the next October), the two movies were a basic success. War chief Steven Spielberg commended “how rapidly she comprehends the circumstance in a grouping, how rapidly she sizes it up, measures it up and how she would truly respond in a genuine situation.”
- Fanning moved straight to another film without a break: Charlotte’s Web, which she completed the process of taping in May 2005 in Australia, and debuted on December 15, 2006.
- Amid the late spring of 2006, Fanning dealt with the film Hounddog, depicted in squeeze reports as a “dull story of manhandling, savagery, and Elvis Presley applause in the rustic South.” Fanning’s folks have been censured for enabling her to film a scene in which her character is assaulted. Notwithstanding, Fanning shielded the film by saying to Reuters, “It’s not so much occurring. It’s a film, and it’s called acting.”
- In spite of the fact that the film was a disappointment both in the cinematic world and with critics, Fanning’s execution was adulated by Roger Ebert, who contrasted her with Jodie Foster in Taxi Driver.
- Around the same time, at twelve years old, she was welcome to join the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, turning into the most youthful part in the Academy’s history.
- Later that year, she was positioned fourth in Forbes rundown of “Top-Earning Stars Aged Under 21”, having earned an expected $4 million of every 2006.
- In the spring of 2007, she recorded Fragments – Winged Creatures nearby Kate Beckinsale, Guy Pearce, Josh Hutcherson, and Academy Award champ Forest Whitaker and Jennifer Hudson.
- She plays Anne Hagen, a young lady who sees her dad’s murder and who swings to religion in the fallout. In July, Fanning showed up on a short film titled Cutlass, one of Glamour’s “Reel Moments” in view of perusers’ close to home articles. Cutlass was coordinated by Kate Hudson.
- From September to the year’s end, Fanning shot Push, which fixates on a gathering of youthful American exiles with supernatural and visionary capacities who avoid the Division (a U.S. government office) in Hong Kong and unite as one to endeavor to get away from the control of the division.
- Fanning played Cassie Holmes, a 13-year-old clairvoyant.
- In January 2008, Fanning started recording the film adjustment of The Secret Life of Bees, a novel by Sue Monk Kidd.Set in South Carolina in 1964, the story fixates on Lily Owens (Fanning), who gets away from her desolate life and vexed association with her dad by fleeing with her parental figure and just companion (played by Jennifer Hudson) to a South Carolina town where they are taken in by an unpredictable trio of beekeeping sisters (played by Queen Latifah, Sophie Okonedo, and Alicia Keys).
- Her movies Coraline and Push were discharged around the same time, February 6, 2009.
- In March 2008, upon the first making of the film adjustment Dakota and Elle Fanning were cast to play Kate and Anna individually in the film My Sister’s Keeper. In any case, when Dakota heard that she would be required to shave her set out toward the job, she dropped out of the film as then did Elle. The two sisters were supplanted; Abigail Breslin went up against the lead job as Anna Fitzgerald, and Sofia Vassilieva was given a role as Kate Fitzgerald.
- Fanning played Jane, an individual from the Volturi Guard, in New Moon and repeated the job in Eclipse, in light of books by Stephenie Meyer. New Moon was discharged on November 20, 2009, and Eclipse was discharged on the next June. On in March 2009, she was positioned number three on the rundown of Forbes’ Most Valuable Young Stars subsequent to having earned an expected $14 million.
- In 2010, she featured in the film The Runaways, close by Kristen Stewart, Stella Maeve, and Scout Taylor-Compton, where she played Cherie Currie, the lead vocalist of the band. At that point from the year’s end until mid-2011, Fanning shot Breaking Dawn, repeating the job of Jane.
- Fanning’s voice was heard in rising, a narrative film appointed by U.S. Figure Skating to check the fiftieth commemoration of the accident of Sabena Flight 548 which brought about the loss of the whole American group and ensuing wiping out of the 1961 World Figure Skating Championships.
- She read a sonnet composed by U.S. national hero Laurence Owen (who passed on in the accident) that was said to be a spooky feeling of the afterlife.
- Amid the mid-year of 2011, she played Tessa in Now Is Good.
- Fanning additionally turned into the substance of Marc Jacobs’ Oh, Lola! aroma crusade, yet the promotion was prohibited in the UK as the Advertising Standards Authority made a decision about that “the advertisement could be believed to sexualize a child.”
- In 2011, she played Annie James in The Motel Life, which was discharged on November 8, 2013. In the fall of 2011, Fanning assumed the featuring job in Effie Gray, coordinated by Richard Laxton, composed and co-featured by Emma Thompson, with Greg Wise, Tom Sturridge, Robbie Coltrane, Julie Walters, Derek Jacobi, and Claudia Cardinale.
- In August 2012, she marked to assume the lead job of a rich monetary eco-fear based oppressor, Dena Brauer, who funds an arrangement, in a spine-chiller film Night Moves inverse performers Jesse Eisenberg and Peter Sarsgaard. The movie was coordinated by Kelly Reichardt.
- Night Moves recounts the tale of three Eco-fear mongers who work at a natural ranch and team up on a plot to explode a hydroelectric dam.
- In January 2013, she was given a role as Beverly Aadland in the Errol Flynn biopic The Last of Robin Hood. Later that year in September, Fanning was given a role as Olivia in Franny. In November, she was cast in Viena and the Fantomes as Viena; about a roadie bridging America with a punk musical gang in the 1980s. The film is set to be discharged in 2015.
- In February 2014, she recorded a voice job for the vivified motion picture Yellowbird.
- In May 2015, Every Secret Thing, in view of the 2004 novel by Laura Lippman, co-featuring Diane Lane, Elizabeth Banks, Danielle Macdonald, Colin Donnell, and Nate Parker was discharged in the U.S.
- Likewise in 2015, Martin Koolhoven affirmed that Jack Roth joined the cast of the film Brimstone. In June 2015, The Hollywood Reporter affirmed that Fanning and Kit Harington had supplanted Mia Wasikowska and Robert Pattinson in the film, individually. The arrangement of essential chronicle started June 15 and will be held in Romania, Spain, and Germany.
- In July 2016, it was declared Fanning was cast in a movie adjustment of The Bell Jar as Esther Greenwood. Kirsten Dunst is coordinating the motion picture.
- In 2017, Fanning featured in Neil Blomkamp’s Zygote, as a component of Blomkamp’s arrangement of exploratory short movies discharged through Oats Studios.
- Fanning had an appearance job in the heist parody Ocean’s 8, which was discharged in 2018.
- On June 6, 2018, Fanning was reported to play Squeaky Fromme in Quentin Tarantino’s up and coming Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. In June 2011, Fanning moved on from Campbell Hall School in Studio City, California, where she took an interest on the varsity soul cheerleading squad and was voted homecoming queen.
- From 2011 to 2014, she went to the Gallatin School of Individualized Study at New York University, where she studied ladies’ examinations, with an emphasis on the depiction of ladies in film and culture.
- In January 2012, it was accounted for that Fanning marked to be spoken to by WME (William Morris Endeavor), along these lines finishing 10 years in length relationship with Osbrink Talent Agency.
- In April 2014, it was declared that Fanning exchanged organizations again and is currently spoken to by CAA