Anurag Kashyap Height, Age, Weight, Net Worth
Anurag Kashyap was Born on 10 September 1972 is an Indian Film Director, Writer, Editor, Producer, and Actor Who Mainly Works in Bollywood Movies. He has Won Awards for his Movies including National Awards and Four Filmfare Awards. His height is 5 Feet 11 Inches or 178 cm. His weight is 84 Kgs or 185 lbs and He is 45 Years of age.
Subsequent to composing a TV serial, Kashyap got his real break as a co-author in Ram Gopal Varma’s wrongdoing dramatization Satya (1998), and made his directorial make a big appearance with Paanch, which never had a showy discharge because of oversight issues. He at that point went ahead to coordinate Black Friday (2007), a film in light of the book by Hussain Zaidi about the 1993 Bombay bombings.
Its discharge was held up for a long time by the Central Board of Film Certification as a result of the pending decision of the case around then, yet was discharged in 2007 to far-reaching basic appreciation. Kashyap’s follow-up, No Smoking (2007) met with negative audits and performed inadequately in the cinema world.
His next wander Dev.D (2009), a cutting-edge adjustment of Devdas was a basic and business achievement; trailed by the political show Gulaal (2009), and the spine-chiller That Girl in Yellow Boots (2011). His conspicuousness expanded with the two-section wrongdoing show, Gangs of Wasseypur (2012).
Kashyap in this manner co-created the widely praised show The Lunchbox, and the historical dramatization Shahid (both 2013), the previous earned him a BAFTA Award for Best Film Not in the English Language assignment. His next movies were the compilation Bombay Talkies (2013), and the show Ugly (2014).
In 2016, Kashyap coordinated Raman Raghav 2.0, a film in light of the serial executioner Raman Raghav. His next film was the games show Mukkabaaz, which was discharged in 2018.
FilmMaker, Actor, and Producer
Best Known For
He is Best Known for hit Movies Like Gangs of Wasseypur (2012).
Physical Stats and More:
His Height is 5 Feet 11 Inches or 178 cm
He was Born on 10 Sep 1972 and according to his Birth Date he is 45 Years of age
His Weight is 84 Kgs or 185 lbs
His Chest, Waist and Biceps Details are Unknown
He attended Green School, Dehradun, India. He then attended Hans Raj College New Delhi and completed his Bachelor of Science
Satya(1998) and Directorial Debut with Paanch
First Tv Show
Join Him on Facebook
Join Him on Twitter
- Father-Prakash Singh
- Brother-Abhinav Kashyap
- Sister-Anubhuti Kashyap
Writing and Swiming
- Fav Food- Cheese, Cereals, Fish, Choclates, Nespresso
- Fav Film-Pyasa, Bicycle Thieves, Bandit Queen and Sahib Biwi Aur Gulam.
- Fav Actor- Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, and Naseeruddin Shah
- Fav Actress- Marilyn Monroe, Scarlett Johannson,
His Estimated Net Worth is $110 Million USD
- Arti Bajaj(2003-2009)
- Kalki Koechlin(2011-2013)
- Shubhra Shetty
- He Likes to Drink and Smoke.
- In his school days, Kashyap had incredible affections with the movies yet after schools, he altered his opinion and needed to end up a researcher and hence took confirmation at Hans Raj College, the University of Delhi in a Zoology course and amid his school days he again occupied towards films.
- In the wake of finishing graduation in 1993, he joined a road theater amass “Jana Natya Manch”.
- He went to International Film Festival of India and saw 55 films in only 10 days and the film which enlivened him the most was Vittorio De Sica’s Bicycle Thieves.
- After De Sica’s impact, he exited home with 5000 rs in his Pocket and arrived in Mumbai in 1993 to seek after his fantasy.
- During his Struggle days in Mumbai, he invested a long time on road and seats.
- His first employment in Mumbai was at Prithvi Theater, nonetheless, his first play was inadequate because of the executive’s passing.
- The defining moment of his life was when Manoj Bajpayee acquainted him with Ram Gopal Varma to compose a film that in the end swung to be the motion picture Satya which later ended up being to be an immense accomplishment at the Box-office.
- His first directorial make a big appearance movie “Paanch” hasn’t discharged yet.
- He established his own film creation organization in 2009, “Anurag Kashyap Films Pvt. Ltd. (AKFPL).
- His is known for his extraordinary film-production style in which he seeks after broad research on every character and widely utilizes light and shading impacts.
- Alongside coordinating and creating films, he additionally acted in a couple of movies like Shagird, Black Friday, Happy New Year, No Smoking, Bhoothnath Returns and others.
- In 2013, French Government granted him with the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres (Knight of the Order of Arts and Letters).
- He is known for guerrilla-film-production procedure in which the camera is covered up and performers are offered the opportunity to ad lib.
- English executive was motivated by Kashyap’s works and replicated the film-production style of Kashyap in a portion of the scenes of his Oscar granted motion picture “Slumdog Millionaire”.