Aishwarya Rai Height Weight Age Net Worth Family Biography and Unknown Facts
Aishwarya Rai is also Known by the Married Name Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.She is an Indian Actress, Model and the Winner of Miss World 1994.She is often Considered as the Most influential and Stylish Celebrities in India.
Aishwarya Rai Height
The Height of Aishwarya is 5 feet 7 inches or 170 inches or 1.70 m.
Aishwarya Rai Weight
The Weight of Aishwarya Rai is 56 kgs or 117 lbs
Aishwarya Rai Age
She was Born Ist November 1973.She is 44 years of age.
Aishwarya Rai Net Worth
She has Estimated Net Worth of $35 M.She charges 8-10 Crores per movie
Aishwarya Rai Education
- School-Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai.
- College – Jai Hindi College, Mumbai.D.G Ruparel College of Arts, Mumbai.
Aishwarya Rai Birth Place and Zodiac Sign
She was born in Mangalore, Karnataka and her Zodiac Sign is Scorpio
Aishwarya Rai Hair and Eye Color
She has Black Color Hair and Hazel Green Eyes
Aishwarya Rai Family
- Father – Krishnaraj Rai
- Mother– Vrinda Rai
- Brother – Aditya Rai
- Sister -n/a
- Father-in-law – Amitabh Bachchan
- Mother-in-law– Jaya Bachchan
Aishwarya Rai Hobbies
Knitting, Collecting Watches and Reading
Aishwarya Rai Body Measurement
Aishwarya Rai Bra Size, Dress Size, and Show Size
- Bra Size- 34B
- Dress Size-4(US)
- Shoe Size -9(US)
Aishwarya Rai Cars Collection
Aishwarya Rai Affairs
- Rajeev Mulchandani.
- Salman Khan
- Vivek Oberoi
- Abhishek Bachchan(Married 2007)
Aishwarya Rai Debut Movie
Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya (1997)
Aishwarya Rai Fav Things
- Fav food – Chicken Curry and Chocolates
- Fav Actors – Amitabh Bachchan and Raj Kapoor
- Fav Actress – Nargis
- Fav Film – Casablanca(1942)
- Fav Directors– Mani Ratnam and Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Fav Colors– Black, Blue, and White
- Fav Fashion Designer – Giorgio Armani
- Fav Destination– France, Dubai and South Africa.
Aishwarya Rai Unknown Facts
- She Start her Acting Career with the Very First Ad of Amlin Pencil Commercial when she was in 9th Standard.
- For her Outstanding Contribution to Acting Career, she rewarded with the Padma Shri by the Govt of India.
- She was Very much good in her Studies as she always scored 90% in her Subjects.
- In Class 12th she got the opportunity to do Photoshoot and later she attracted by the Glamour world and start doing Modeling.
- She was about to win Miss India Title in 2004 but due to lack of Public Speaking Skills, she lost it to Sushmita Sen.
- Once Julia Roberts said that “Aishwarya Rai is the Most Beautiful Woman in the World”.
- She is a Goodwill Ambassador of the Joint United nation Programmes on Aids(UNAIDS).
- In 2003 she is the First Indian to become the Jury of Cannes Film Festival.
- She is only 2nd Indian Actress to appeared in the Times Magazine.
- In 2012 she awarded the Ordre Des Arts et Des letters.
- In the Song Dola Re Dole Re from Devdas injured her ears due to the wearing of Heavy Earrings.
- She has won Ten Filmfare award nominations and two for Nominations for the Movie Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam(1999).
- She is Running her Own Foundation by the name Aishwarya Rai Foundation in 2004 to help the Needy and Poor People.
- She was offered the role of Briseis in 2004 but later she declined.
- During the Shoot of the Movie Khakee (2004) she had an accident due to which she has lots of cuts in her body and gots hospitalized.
- In 2004, she is the First Indian Actress whose Wax Statue Place in London’s Madame Tussauds.
- She was offered the Lead Role in opposite to Abhishek Bachchan in the Movie Bluffmaster but later the role was replaced by Priyanka Chopra.
- She has her own Productions by the name Target Films.
- In her Marriage, she received 5kg of Gold.
- In 2009 she becomes the First Indian Actress to Appear in the Famous Oprah Winfrey Show.
- Preity Zinta and Twinkle Khanna are her Best Friends.
- She had a Photoshoot with Ranbir Kapoor in 1988 and after 18 years they acted in the Movie Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
- You can Connect her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram